Because of the continuing threat of the Coronavirus (Covid-19), we have temporarily made some adjustments to the way we operate in the Town of Mulga. To help keep our community safe, the lobby of Town Hall is closed to the public for walk-in traffic. We will continue to assist you in the ways listed below.
- To continue servicing our customers during this time, our office staff will still be available from 8:00 A.M. until 5:00 P.M. Monday through Friday and can be reached by phone at 205-787-4521 to take telephone payments and answer general questions that may arise.
- Anyone who wants to establish new utility service must call and make an appointment (people seen by appointment only). At the appointment time, come to the front door of Town Hall, and someone will meet you for your appointment.
- If you are paying your bill in cash, call and make an appointment (people seen by appointment only). At the appointment time, come to the front door of Town Hall and someone will meet you for your appointment.
- Non-cash payments may be placed in the drop located to the left of the front door of Town Hall (please practice social distancing when paying).
- Online bill pay is available 24/7 through this website, and a link to pay can be found on the Home Page.
- In the event you might have a gas leak, call our office anytime 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at 205-787-4521.
- We are continuing to provide water and gas service as we normally do.
- If you have other business to conduct with the Town of Mulga, please contact us for discussion.
Please let us know if you have questions. We will help you any way that we can.